Who has surya grahan dosh?
Those who were born on the day of a solar eclipse (Surya Grahan) have a chance of suffering from this dosh. Due to this dosh, your life will be endangered.
With Surya graham dosh, both men and women will find barriers to achieving fame and success. For instance, a woman may have childbirth problems because of graham dosh.
According to Vedic astrological principles, the Sun represents soul, authority, self-confidence, king, and parent. Moreover, the Sun stands for politics and government. Furthermore, the challenging planet Rahu denotes selfish, obsessive, and manipulative nature. It reveals the universe’s goals to achieve something in this life. When your birth chart shows the conjunction of Rahu and Sun in any house, it results in Surya Grahan. Diametrically, Rahu and Sun are contradictory to each other. The Sun is brilliant and warm, while Rahu can snatch away different things from your life.
Surya Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja Mantra
Om Adityay Vidamhe Divakarai Dheemahi Tanno Surya Prachodayat
1 Day; Number of priests: 7; INR: 13500
What are the common adverse effects of Grahan?
You may find several adverse effects-
- Conflict in marital life
- Financial struggles
- Job-related issues
- Legal issues
- Mental instability
- Health problems
You can overcome these challenges with Surya Grahan dosh removal puja.
What are the puja rituals?
- On the day of the puja, you must keep fast
- The chief member of your family will take the Sankalp.
- The pundits will perform puja. They will chant different mantras while repeating your family members’ names. They will also offer mango leaves, flowers, grain and rice during the prayer.
- Recitation of the Navgraha Mantra is a part of the puja.
- Homa is also done for graham dosh puja.
- Prayers are dedicated to the Rahu and Sun.
- Other rituals include Panchang Sthapana and Kalash Stapana.
- Aditya Gayatri Manta and Ketu Mantra are also chanted
- Donate food and money to Brahmins
Benefits you get from the puja–
Surya grahan puja is beneficial for several reasons
- Removes difficulties, mental stress, and tension,
- Grahan Dosha’s adverse effects are removed. You will feel confident and maintain balance in your life.
- Removes obstacles from your career path.
- Brings positivity, power, and success
- Alleviates your health concerns
- Conceive child without troubles
Other things that you must do every day–
Although Grahan Dosha Nivaran Puja gives you the desired results, you have some duties. Every week, you must offer water to the Sun. Pray to Lord Hanuman and Shiva. On Sundays, you should try to have meals without salt. Another important task is to offer red cloth to an unmarried woman.
Thus, you can look for pundits for the puja rituals online. You can also talk to astrologers to put on gemstones that remove these obstacles. These stones will reduce the malefic effects.
Shani Dosh Nivaran can be done:
Puja Service include
Swastivachan, Sankalp, Ganesh Pujan, Kalash Sthapana, Punyiyahvachan, Abhishek, Shodask matrika Kuldevi Pujan, nandi shraddh Pitr Samarn, 64 Yogini Pujan, Vastu Pujan, Sarvatobhandr mandal Pujan, ShetraPal Pujan, Navgraha Mandal Pujan, 108 chants of Ganesh and nine Planets, Shani Dosh Nivaran Pujan , Yantra Pujan and Abhishekam, Shani graha Mantra Japa , Havan Aarti, Mantra Pushpanjali, Bhramin Bhojan
Please provide your Full name, DOB, Time and Place of Birth, and Puja Sankalp. You may also include names of your family members and near and dear ones in the Puja. You can use Skype to take Sankalp or see the Priest taking Sankalp on your behalf. For More Details Email Us or Contacts Us:- +918369513699
You may also order Puja video or Live Streaming of the Puja with one click
A short video of Sankalp being taken, along with Puja Photographs, Prasad and Puja Tokri will be sent after successful completion of the Puja. Puja will be held on an auspicious day and will be completed with all the required Vedic rituals. You will also be provided with the contact number of Punditji to speak with him or to listen to Sankalp being taken during the Puja.