Narayan Bali Puja
Narayan Bali PoojaNarayan Bali Puja When there is an untimely death, Narayan Bali Puja should be performed. Narayan Bali Puja should be performed to avoid premature death in the family. Narayan Bali Puja Garuda should not have any such sad incidentThere is a ritual described in the Puranas which is performed in all cases of premature death such as death by an animal, arson, curse, cholera, disease, suicide, snake bite, accidental drinking of poison, etc. It is also performed for dead persons who He was a great sinner.
Narayan Bali Puja
Narayan Bali rituals are performed to fulfill the unfulfilled desires of the ancestor soul trapped in our word due to the strong desires that remain with the soul even after death. Narayan Bali is love for the Supreme Lord Sri Vishnu and the primary thought process behind this practice is to help the Atma – the soul to rise above and free, attain Mukti – Moksha and fulfill the fulfilled and unsatisfied longings of the ancestors – Pitra . Narayan Bali Puja or Moksha Narayan Bali Puja is a kind of unusual Bali – penance for the peace of the soul – the soul of those who have suffered an unnatural death. Narayan Bali is similarly performed for those for whom burial service rituals have not been performed. Garuda Purana to Shri Garuda:- “Unless the last rites are properly performed, the dead man, ever hungry, wanders day and night in the form of a windy substance”. Narayan Bali Puja or Shraddha Karma is highly recommended in case of Pitra Dosh due to some specific combination in your Kundli or else it can be performed as well. Narayan Bali is sometimes called Moksha Narayan Bali Puja because behind these ceremonies The fundamental thought process is to pacify the ancestor spirits andRelatives have to fulfill their unheard wishes.Moksha means freedom or opportunity of the soul. Moksha Narayan Bali Puja is depicted in Garuda Purana. Garuda Purana is probably the most sacred message of Sanatana Dharma which portrays the pattern of life and passing of every life. Purva Kanda and Pret Kanda are two major parts of Garuda Purana. Narayan Bali Puja customs are mainly associated with Pretkananda Samagri, which are the ceremonies performed in the afterlife. It is said that the soul roams around until the family performs these rituals which are otherwise called Pind Pradaan. Narayan Bali Puja is similar to the procedures followed at a funeral, in which a human body (corpse) made of wheat flour is used. Chanting of mantras during the puja invokes the remaining wishes of the departed souls. It is believed that the ritual allows them to take possession of the body thus created and the funeral rites release them into the other world. Narayan Bali Puja is done by taking Sankalp and Kalash Aradhana is done by invoking Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Yama and Preta, Narayan Bali Shraddham is performed and later Narayan Bali Homa is performed and finally Pind is provided
Narayan Bali Puja Online can be done:
- Narayan Bali Puja & Yagna With 11000 chants INR: 15,000 priests: 3 Day 1
- Narayan Bali Puja & Yagna – 21000 chants INR: 21,000 priests: 5 Day 1
- Narayan Bali Puja & Yagna – 51000 chants INR: 31,000 priests: 9 Day 1
- Narayan Bali Puja & Yagna 125000 chants INR: 41,000 priests: 11 Day 1
Benefits of worshiping Narayan Bali
• Narayan Bali Puja is performed for the salvation of the souls of ancestors.
• It is a remedy for all problems like delay in marriage and child birth, financial troubles, illness etc.
• Peace of our ancestors will prevail and their blessings will be received.
• Helps to get rid of the negative effects of Pitra Dosha in the horoscope.
• Protects the family from all evil spirits after the performance of samskaras.
• It will also help in progressing and achieving success and progress in professional life.
• This puja also helps to get rid of any problems due to untimely death of a family member. This will free the family from any curse from a dead person in the family.
• Similarly it helps in case of unnatural death or unintentional death and one needs to be free from abuse and fulfill their longing.
• It is believed that Narayan Bali Puja is similar to Char Dham Yatra.
• They are helpful in settling family discord or Pitra curse or Pitra Dosh and the sin of snake killing.
The dates of worship are determined on the basis of Nakshatra. Pitru Paksha is also a good time to perform this puja. This is a three-day ritual during Ashlesha Nakshatra days. Devotees can also perform this puja on the 7th day of Amavasya. It should not happen during Ekadashi, eclipse day, Ashtami and Dashami
Please provide your Full name, DOB, Time and Place of Birth, and Puja Sankalp. You may also include names of your family members and near and dear ones in the Puja. You can use Skype to take Sankalp or see the Priest taking Sankalp on your behalf. For More Details Email Us or Contacts Us:- +918369513699 Get Live Streaming of the Puja.
11000 Chants, 21000 Chants, 51000 Chants, 125000 chants
There are no reviews yet.