Kemdrum dosha nivaran puja
The Kemdrum Dosh Nivaran Puja is a potent spiritual practice rooted in ancient Indian traditions. It is designed to counteract the adverse effects of Kemdrum Dosh, a challenging astrological alignment that can bring financial difficulties, emotional turmoil, and obstacles in one’s life. This sacred ritual involves dedicated prayers, powerful mantras, and offerings to appease and balance the planetary energies. By engaging in the Kemdrum Dosh Nivaran Puja, individuals seek to mitigate its negative impact, inviting positivity, prosperity, and harmony into their lives..
Kemdrum dosh nivaran puja mantra: – Om Shram Shreem Shrom Sah Somay Namah ||
चंद्र मंत्र: ओम श्रां श्रीं श्रौं सः सोमाय नमः ।
Kemdrum puja is a significant astrological condition caused by the Moon (Chandrama). This occurs when there are empty spaces one house before and one house after the Moon. In simpler terms, Kemdrum Yoga is present when both the 2nd and 12th houses from the Moon are unoccupied. It’s important to note that when discussing Kemadruma Yoga, the planets Rahu and Ketu are not taken into consideration. This Yoga is also formed when the Moon is not in conjunction with a favorable planet. Kemdrum Dosh Nivaran Puja is a ritual or ceremony performed to alleviate the negative effects of Kemdrum Dosh. The main aim of this puja is to propitiate the Moon and seek its blessings for a more positive and harmonious life. It is believed that by performing this puja, individuals can reduce the malefic effects of Kemdrum Dosh and enhance the positive energies in their lives.
Effects of Kemdrum Dosh:
- Financial Challenges: Individuals with Kemdrum Dosh may face difficulties related to finances, including unstable income, monetary losses, and hurdles in accumulating wealth.
- Emotional Turmoil: Emotional instability, mood swings, and a sense of dissatisfaction or unhappiness are often associated with Kemdrum Dosh.
- Relationship Issues: Kemdrum Dosh can contribute to challenges in relationships, leading to misunderstandings, conflicts, and issues in both personal and professional connections.
- Health Concerns: Individuals may experience health problems, especially related to mental well-being. Conditions like anxiety, depression, and stress might be exacerbated.
- Professional Setbacks: Career growth and stability might be hindered, leading to setbacks in professional life and a lack of recognition or progress.
- Lack of Support: Kemdrum Dosh is believed to reduce the support from family and friends, creating a sense of isolation and loneliness.
- Delay in Important Life Events: There could be delays in significant life events such as marriage, childbirth, and other milestones.
- Struggles in Education: Educational pursuits may be challenged by difficulties in concentration, learning, and retaining knowledge.
- Inability to Make Decisions: Individuals might find it challenging to make effective decisions, leading to confusion and indecision.
- Obstacles and Hurdles: Life could be marked by a series of obstacles, hindrances, and difficulties that impede progress and personal growth.
- Lack of Happiness and Fulfillment: A general lack of contentment, happiness, and fulfillment in life might be experienced.
Kemdrum Dosha Nivaran Puja Online can be done:
- Kemdrum Dosha Nivaran Puja done with chants 11000 INR: 10,500 priests: 4 Day 1
- Kemdrum Dosha Nivaran Puja done with chants 21000 INR: 18,500 priests: 4 Day 2
- Kemdrum Dosha Nivaran Puja done with chants 125000 INR: 45,500 priests: 5 Day 5
The Significance of Kemdrum Dosh Nivaran Puja:
The Kemdrum Dosh Nivaran Puja is a time-honored Vedic ritual aimed at pacifying the negative effects of Kemdrum Dosh. By invoking the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, who are often associated with the Moon, this puja helps neutralize malefic energies and promotes positive outcomes in different aspects of life.
Kemdrum Dosha Nivaran Puja Benefits:
- Alleviating Negative Effects: The primary purpose of the puja is to neutralize or mitigate the negative influences of Kemdrum Dosha. It is believed that by performing the puja, individuals can reduce the challenges and obstacles that may arise due to this astrological condition.
- Improved Mental and Emotional Well-Being: The puja’s rituals, mantras, and offerings are thought to promote inner peace, emotional stability, and a sense of calmness. It may help alleviate stress, anxiety, and other emotional struggles.
- Enhanced Relationships: The puja seeks the blessings of deities associated with harmonious relationships, potentially leading to improved interpersonal connections and better understanding with family members, friends, and colleagues.
- Career and Financial Growth: By appeasing the planetary influences related to Kemdrum Dosha, the puja may contribute to career stability, better job opportunities, and improved financial prospects.
- Overcoming Obstacles: Individuals often seek the puja’s assistance in overcoming obstacles and challenges that may have been hindering their progress in various areas of life.
- Promoting Spiritual Growth: Participating in the puja can foster a deeper connection with spirituality and higher energies. It may encourage individuals to engage in more introspection, self-discovery, and inner growth.
- Positive Energy Infusion: The puja rituals are believed to generate positive vibrations, helping to create a more favorable and supportive environment for personal and professional endeavors.
- Improved Decision-Making: It is thought that the puja can help enhance clarity of thought and decision-making abilities, reducing confusion and indecision.
- Strengthening Personal Development: By addressing the challenges associated with Kemdrum Dosha, the puja may empower individuals to work on personal development, self-confidence, and self-improvement.
- Blessings from Deities: Seeking the blessings of deities such as Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati during the puja is believed to attract their divine grace and protection, fostering a sense of spiritual guidance and support.
- Creating a Positive Aura: The positive energies generated through the puja can influence the environment, promoting positivity, harmony, and a sense of well-being in one’s surroundings.
- Cultivating Optimism: Engaging in the puja ritual can inspire optimism, reminding individuals that challenges can be overcome with dedication, faith, and a positive attitude.
Kemdrum dosh nivaran puja service include :
Kalash Sthapana , panchang sthapana, ( gauri , ganesh , navgraha, punyavachan, shodas Matrika, sarvotabhadra ), 64 yogini pujan, shetrapal pujan, swasti vachan, sankalpa, Ganesh pujan and abhishek , Navgrah pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantras, invocation of major god and goddess in kalash , shiv pujan and chandra idol abhishek and puja, puja siddha chndra yantra, kemdrum dosh nivaran puja mantra jap, Chandra homa and arti, Bhramin Bhojan
Please provide your Full name, DOB, Time and Place of Birth, and Puja Sankalp. You may also include names of your family members and near and dear ones in the Puja. You can use Skype to take Sankalp or see the Priest taking Sankalp on your behalf. For More Details Email Us or Contacts Us:- +918369513699 Get Live Streaming of the Puja.
A short video of Sankalp being taken, along with Puja Photographs, Prasad and Puja Tokri will be sent after successful completion of the Puja. Puja will be held on an auspicious day and will be completed with all the required Vedic rituals. You will also be provided with the contact number of Punditji to speak with him or to listen to Sankalp being taken during the Puja.
11000 chants, 21000 chants, 125000 chants