Shreshth Pati Prapti Hetu Maa Katyayani Puja
Goddess Katyayani is the sixth manifestation of Durga. Maa katyani is also renowned the addressed mahisasurmardani as she slayed the demon. Katyayani Devi Mata is worshipped on the sixth day of Navratri. She is an acute representation of courage and knowledge. Katyayini Pooja is mainly meant for women to overcome marriage delays and other problems. This Pooja also helps for improving relationships with their spouse to avoid disputes and misunderstanding problems. She is also worshipped for the purpose of Early and Timely marriage of a Girl or Boy
Katyayani Devi Mata. is worshipped on the sixth day of Navratri. The 6th day of Navratri is dedicated to worship of Goddess Katyayani Devi . – the 6th form of NavDurga.Goddess Katyayani was worshipped by Devi Sita and Rukmini for a good husband. Devi Katyayani is considered the most violent avatar of Goddess Durga, who was majorly responsible for killing the demon Mahishasura. . She is associated with red color. Ma katyani imagined as wearing saree and rosary adorning her head. She is having three eyes , eight arms. She hold a trident which was given to her by lord shiva , sudarshan chakra which was given to her by lord Vishnu , shell bylor varuna, dart by lord agni, a bow by lord vayu, bunch of arrows by lord surya, and thunderbolt by lord indra. Also lord kubera given to her a mace, rosary and waterpot by lord brahma, sword and shield by lord kala. At first Katyayani Puja is found in Bhagavata Purana, which describes the legend of Katyayani Vrat and Puja, by the young marriageable Gopis of Gokula in Braja, worshipped Goddess Katyayani and took a vrata, to get Lord Krishna as their husband. After bathing in the Yamuna at sunrise, they made an earthen deity of the goddess on the riverbank and worshipped the idol with aromatic substances like sandalwood pulp, lamps, fruits, betel nuts, newly grown leaves, fragrant garlands, and incense. This Puja is performed for the purpose of early and timely marriage of the girl or boy. In many other cases it has been found that the girl or boy marriage is delayed due to many obstacles such as Mangalik Dosh or due to some other doshas in the horoscope or Kundali. Thus, to spacify all the doshas in kundali or horoscope, katyani puja vidhi is performed.
Katyayani Puja Mantra:- Katyayani Mahamaye Mahayoginyadhishwari Nand Gop Sutan Devi Patim me karu te namah
Shreshth Pati Prapti Hetu Maa Katyayani Puja Online can be done
- Katyayani Puja With – 11000 chants INR: 9100 priests: 4 Duration 5 Hours
- Katyayani Puja With – 21000 chants INR: 17501 priests:4 Duration 2 Days For 5 Hours
- Katyayani Puja With – 51000 chants INR: 27,001 priests: 11 Duration 1 Full day
Benefits of Katayayini Pooja
- Performing the pooja removes the chances of delay in marriages and ensures an early marriage with more prospects of finding love.
- who wants to experience peace of mind from martial issues can perform this Pooja for getting desired outcomes.
- Remove all the obstacles that reason behind delay in marriage
- Maa katyayani puja give all round success and name and fame in life.
- By performing this puja effectively dissolves all the sin of her devotees.
- worshipper feels positive vibration of body mind and soul, at the same the amplifying the feelings of optimism.
- Fulfilling of desires, becomes easy with this puja, the puja also reduces all the sins.
- , it is possible to obtain blessings from goddess Katayayini for achieving goals in life.
- It fulfills the needs of married couples to beget a child quickly.
- it gives ways for ensuring better prospects in marriage life.
- Katayayini Pooja is a suitable one for reducing the doshas, karmic problems and negative influences of planets in a horoscope.
- Girls who unmarried must offer prayers to ma katyani and perfor this puja to get suitable husband.
Puja Service include
Swastivachan, Sankalp, Ganesh Pujan, Kalash Sthapana, Punyiyahvachan, Abhishek, Shodask matrika Kuldevi Pujan, nandi shraddh Pitr Samarn, 64 Yogini Pujan, Vastu Pujan, Sarvatobhandr mandal Pujan, ShetraPal Pujan, Navgraha Mandal Pujan, 108 chants of Ganesh and nine Planets, Shani Dosh Nivaran Pujan , Yantra Pujan and Abhishekam, Shani graha Mantra Japa , Havan Aarti, Mantra Pushpanjali, Bhramin Bhojan
Please provide your Full name, DOB, Time and Place of Birth, and Puja Sankalp. You may also include names of your family members and near and dear ones in the Puja. You can use Skype to take Sankalp or see the Priest taking Sankalp on your behalf. For More Details Email Us or Contacts Us:- +918369513699
You may also order Puja video or Live Streaming of the Puja with one click
A short video of Sankalp being taken, along with Puja Photographs, Prasad and Puja Tokri will be sent after successful completion of the Puja. Puja will be held on an auspicious day and will be completed with all the required Vedic rituals. You will also be provided with the contact number of Punditji to speak with him or to listen to Sankalp being taken during the Puja.
11000, 21000, 51000