Raja Shyamala Devi Puja
Rajashyamala Devi is a powerful goddess and is one of the ten Mahavidyas Goddess Shyamala Devi is not just a folklore, she is mentioned in the Brahmanda Purana. Raja Shyamala Devi is the three-eyed, goddess Shakti. She is more popularly known as Goddess Matangi. With her color closely resembling the neela-megha or dark-clouds carrying water, the three-eyed goddess beauty is beyond words. Her throne is made of pearls and all the known jewels, but it’s the crescent moon adorning her forehead that brings out her beauty. By appeasing her, a devotee can overcome all the troubles of his life. Devi controls planet mercury who rules intelligence. Raja Shyamala Devi Puja is good for getting wisdom and knowledge. She also relates to the power of listening and grasping speech and changing it back to knowledge and thought. Her worship is great for students, teachers, lecturers, actors, writers, poets, designers, artists, researchers, musicians, singers, performers, dancers, and those in artistic or creative fields.
Raja Shyamala Devi Puja Mantra
Om Hrim Shrim Rajarajeshwaryai Namah
Benefits of Shyamala Devi Puja
- Prosperity and Success: Raja Shyamala Devi is believed to bestow prosperity, success, and wealth on those who worship her. The puja is believed to bring good luck and success in business, career, and other areas of life.
- Protection from harm: Raja Shyamala Devi is considered to be a powerful protector who can keep devotees safe from harm. The puja is believed to provide protection from negative energy, evil spirits, and other forms of harm.
- Relief from problems: The puja is believed to bring relief from various problems such as health issues, financial difficulties and other troubles.
- Fulfillment of wishes: Devotees who perform the puja are believed to have their wishes fulfilled.
- Spirituality: The puja is an opportunity for devotees to connect with the divine, to gain spiritual insight, and to develop a deeper understanding of the nature of the universe.
Shyamala Devi Puja Online can be done:
- Shyamala Devi Puja With 11000 chants INR: 8500 Priests: 3 hours 5
- Shyamala Devi Puja – 21000 chants INR: 15000 Priests: 4 hours 5
Shyamala Devi Puja
Raja Shyamala Devi Puja is a Hindu ritual worshiping the goddess Raja Shyamala Devi, who is considered to be a form of the goddess Durga. The puja is typically performed during the Navratri festival, which is a nine-day festival celebrated in honor of the goddess Durga. During the puja, devotees offer prayers and perform various rituals to invoke the blessings of Raja Shyamala Devi, who is believed to bestow prosperity, success, and protection from harm. The rituals include making offerings of flowers, fruits, and sweets to the goddess, reciting mantras and hymns, and lighting lamps or diyas. The puja is usually performed by a Hindu priest, and it can be done either in a temple or at home.
Shyamala Devi Puja Service Include
Experience spiritual bliss with Raja Shyamala Devi Puja. Our online puja service helps you connect with the goddess of abundance and harmony. Get an immersive puja experience to make your life more meaningful and prosperous. Enjoy a complete package of rituals, mantra chanting, and sacred offerings customized to bring you the divine blessings of Raja Shyamala Devi. Let us help you live an enlightened life!
Please provide your Full name, DOB, Time and Place of Birth, and Puja Sankalp. You may also include names of your family members and near and dear ones in the Puja. You can use Skype to take Sankalp or see the Priest taking Sankalp on your behalf. For More Details Email Us or Contacts Us:- +918369513699 Get Live Streaming of the Puja.
11000 Chants, 21000 Chants
There are no reviews yet.